BikeDynamics Ltd - Bike Fitting Specialists
Terms and ConditionsGeneral: In these Conditions:
- "Company" means Michael Veal, trading as BikeDynamics.co.uk, Portland Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5ES
- "Contract" means any contract made subject to these Conditions
- "Client" means any company or individual with whom the Company enters into a contract subject to these conditions
- "Booking" means any confirmed reservation made with the Company by whatever means
- "Fitting" means the service provided by the Company.
Provision of Service: The Company reserves the right to accept, cancel, postpone, alter or delay any booking. The company website or any other literature can only be regarded as a guide to the activities performed during the fitting process. The Company accepts no liability for damage or injury to the Client or their property whilst on the Company premises or subsequent to the fitting service completion.
Special Needs: It is the responsibility of the Client to advise the Company of any special needs. The Company cannot accept responsibility for such needs unless it has stated in writing that it is able to accommodate those needs.
Bookings: Bookings are made on the sending of a confirmatory e-mail from the Company to a Client.
Cancellations or Postponements of BikeDynamics Fitting sessions:
- Confirmed cancellations received via e-mail, or in writing 4 days prior to the date of the course incur no charge.
- Confirmed cancellations received via e-mail, or in writing less than 4 days prior to the date of the course are payable in full unless rebooked and paid for within 2 months.
- Non attendance at a confirmed booking will be payable in full unless good reason is provided by the Client.
Other Printed or Standard Conditions: These Conditions and the Contract constitute the entire understanding of the parties and shall apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other contractual terms and conditions and no contractual terms contained in any document sent by the Client shall be of any effect with respect to the Contract unless expressly accepted by the Company in writing. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on and shall not be entitled to rescind the Contract or to claim damages or any other remedy on the basis of any representation, warranty, undertaking or statement which is not set out in these conditions. These conditions may not be varied or waived except with the express written agreement of the Company.
BikeDynamics Support:The Company supports its clients in the utmost good faith. However, due to the nature of the fitting process undertaken the Company accepts no liability and offers no guarantees for its fitting service. The Client accepts that any medical conditions or injuries related to cycling must be reviewed by a qualified medical professional and take full responsibility for enacting any changes recommended by BikeDynamics.